Have a question about registration or licensing? Or perhaps you are looking for more information on travel and reimbursements? As a resident at UBC, there’s a lot to know. That is why PGME created a single page to include all policies and procedures, which is designed to guide and protect residents, the Faculty of Medicine, and the University in the conduct of day-to-day business. The policies included on the website are derived from a variety of organizational groups and regulatory bodies.
Please note that updates to Policies and Procedures may occur throughout the year. The most current version of each policy can always be found on the PGME website.
- UBC Diagnostic Radiology – Resident Wellness Policy
- UBC Diagnostic Radiology – Resident Supervision Policy
- UBC Diagnostic Radiology – Resident Safety Policy
- UBC Diagnostic Radiology – Resident Safety Policy Additions
- UBC Nuclear Medicine – Resident Wellness and Fatigue Management Policy
- UBC Nuclear Medicine – Resident Supervision Policy
- UBC Nuclear Medicine – Resident Safety Policy
To be updated
To be updated.