- Unsure of findings that may affect patient management /disposition before 0800h, with a low threshold to contact the appropriate subspecialty fellow especially for IR/vascular CT cases, ischemic bowel cases, and ICU abdominal cases.
- CTA Neuro, specifically requested for review (review with ER staff, if there are any concerns call Neuro Fellow)
- ICU/PAR or organ transplant ultrasounds during US tech hours (contact Abdo Fellow)
- ICU/PAR or organ transplant ultrasounds outside of US tech hours (redirect clinical team to have them contact the Abdo Fellow)
- Any MR (call appropriate subspecialty)
- US for ectopic, ovarian or testicular torsion if the signing ER radiologist does not report US (only Dr Munk currently, call Abdo Fellow)
- Any interventions (call appropriate subspecialty below)
|Interventional radiology||Abdominal radiology|
|· Enteroflex or NG tube insertion
· Biliary and gastric tube check/repositioning
· Cholecystostomy tube insertion
· Percutaneous nephrostomy tube insertion
· Nephrostomy tube/nephroureteral stent check/repositioning.
|· US and CT guided drainages
· Diagnostic GI requests: gastrograffin swallows, hypaque enemas etc